Menu logo

Independent Legal Advice

When buying property overseas it is essential to use the services of a legal professional, just as you would when buying a house in the UK. Your lawyer will represent your interests and guide you through the buying process to help ensure a safe and timely transaction. While your estate agent will be an invaluable source of insight and information, they are acting on behalf of the seller. Your lawyer acts on your behalf and is a key factor in any property purchase.

Whether you are looking for a property lawyers in Spain or elsewhere, if you’re serious about buying an overseas home you need a specialist who understands the legal process – and language – of the country where you are buying.

Click below to find specialists by country and make a direct enquiry using the contact form.

(the law firms listed are paying advertisers of