A Place in the Sun is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join a friendly team in their office near London Bridge. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known and popular brand and ensure our site has the most engaging content in the market. You will be creating, commissioning and planning content with a range of writers and partners to increase the online footprint of A Place in the Sun.
You must be able to create and commission content that excites our readers and optimise it to bring in new users.
The Content Marketing Executive will source and manage content so needs to be able to demonstrate excellent communication and analytical skills.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the main responsibilities include:
- Sourcing, commissioning and publishing content (inc. website content, guides, video, podcasts, e-books etc.)
- Implementing the content plan
- Ensuring all published content has a consistent tone of voice
- Identifying gaps and opportunities through primary and internet based research
- SEO – on-site and offsite
- Keyword research and management
- Optimising landing pages
- Writing marketing copy for website
- General website updates and optimisation
- Analysis and auditing of content
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, PR or similar
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role creating and managing content
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of news writing and editing
- Proficient at editing content which adheres to SEO best practices
- Proficient at using a CMS
- Proficient at using Google Analytics and other SaaS
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Excellent communication skills and written English
- Creative flair and an analytical eye
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in ecommerce, publishing, media or events
- Experience with social media platforms
- An understanding of PPC and remarketing
- Experience and understanding of B2C and B2B marketing
Salary - £28,000-£32,000 DOE
Please apply with covering letter and CV.