Planning to move to Spain but not sure how Brexit will have affected your plans? On Wednesday 27th January we hosted a webinar with a panel of experts about making the move to Spain post-Brexit.
Charmaine Arbouin from the British Consul, Alex Radford from My Lawyer in Spain, and Brett Hanson from Blevins Franks joined us to provide some clarity and transparency on the new rules for moving to Spain as a UK resident post-Brexit, and to answer our audience's questions.
Watch our informative video to find out about:
- How long you can spend in Spain as a non-resident
- How to become a tax resident in Spain
- Golden Visas
- Non-lucrative visas
- Visas vs residency
- How much money you will need
- Residency requirements
- And much more!
You can find the links and resources mentioned in the webinar here.
- Find out more about Non-Lucrative visas
- How to obtain a Golden Visa in Spain
- Healthcare in Spain post-Brexit