Welcome to our summer magazine issue, one of the largest editions of 2019 which is full of the latest features, market insights and case studies to kickstart your overseas property plans.
Depending on your mindset and circumstances, Brextension has either merely prolonged the uncertainty or bought you some more time to buy a property abroad. But rest assured, British buyers are still active in the European market, as identified in our Top 10 best places to buy abroad index.
In our summer edition, you'll find...
- Brextension: Liz Rowlinson asks what is happening in Spain, France and Portugal
- The Spanish Costas: Richard Way identifies what you can get for £80k to £200k on the Spanish coastline
- Focus on Italy: we have 17 pages of fabulous locations across Italy to entice buyers
- Malta and Brexit: how the island has prepared for the UK's exit
- Florida and finance: how to navigate the Florida mortgage market
- Success story: meet a couple who bought in Spain the week before Brexit was meant to happen
- Charente-Maritime: France's Atlantic playground
- Five-Minute Focus' in Le Marche, Corfu, Costa Cálida and Ronda
- Plus more...
Where to buy
Alternatively, visit your nearest WHSmith high street, rail station or airport store, large Tesco or Asda supermarket, or local newsagent to receive your copy today.