Well Presented Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment With Private Plunge Pool and Larger Communal Pool. Well Situated For The Town Centre & Sea Front. Fully Furnished & Air Conditioned.
Accommodation in Brief:
* Open plan living area with modern kitchen to the rear, dining and lounge area to the front
* Kitchen with a large fridge/freezer, fitted oven/hob, extractor, fitted dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
* Cloakroom WC
* Double bedroom with private balcony and en suite shower bathroom with walk in style shower with screen
* Twin bedroom with private balcony and en suite shower bathroom with walk in style shower with screen
* Private sun terrace with private plunge pool
* Use of the attractive communal pool
* Fully furnished and air conditioned
We are pleased to offer this modern two bedroom duplex situated on the popular Asfiya Retreat development. The Asfiya Retreat Development is located close to the prestigious hotels of the Regency, Rhapsody and Lycia Spa, and offers a convenient location within 10 minutes walk of the town centre and the sea. The development comprises a total of 13, two and three bedroom apartments with an attractive communal pool area. In addition a small of the apartments have private sun terraces with plunge pools - of which this is one.
On the lower floor of the apartment is a spacious open plan living area with kitchen recessed to the rear. Sliding doors open onto the private pool terrace with its attractively tiled plunge pool. On the upper floor are two bedrooms each with their own shower bathrooms and private balconies. The bathrooms are finished to a high standard with travertine limestone and modern fittings.
The apartment has had just one owner from new and is well maintained throughout. Such properties are popular holiday rental properties historically returning around 5-6% a year after running costs. The site maintenance charge for the pools and gardens is £1000 a year.
This property listing (ref: 16462-A449) is an advertisement supplied by Black Lion Property Services and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.