This magnificent five bedroom villa accommodates up to 13 people and has been designed to provide privacy and space while also being only a 10 minute walk away from the vibrant Kalkan harbour with its numerous restaurants, bars and shops.
The villa has its own beach platform for the sole use of guests, providing direct access to the sea from the villa. Villa Kral is one of the few villas in Kalkan with this unique feature.
The luxury villa in Kalkan, Turkey, was designed and built to an exceptionally high standard. It is positioned to the side of Kalkan bay, with quiet surroundings and a beautiful view from the pool and villa of the town centre and out over the sea.
The first floor of the villa has two large double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, all with en-suite bathrooms. These bedrooms all boast their own balconies with seating and views over the bay. All of the bedrooms include air conditioning and sliding mosquito net terrace doors to provide protection from the little critters in the hotter months!
The downstairs bedrooms can be found in their own self-contained apartment which is separate from the main house to provide additional privacy for those who desire it. There is one double bedroom with a four poster bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is a family room which has a double bed, a single bed and two sofa beds as well as an en-suite bathroom. The apartment includes its own large terrace with seating overlooking the sea.
• Spacious terrace overlooking the pool
• Seating area with stunning sea views
• Large swimming pool
• Built in barbeque
• Outdoor dining area seating 10
• Outside shower
• Private beach platform
• Sun loungers
• Free membership to local beach club
• 10 minute walk to Old Kalkan and the harbour
• Private parking
• The terrace and pool area is attended to daily
• 5 large double bedrooms all en suite
• Main bedroom suite with sofas and wrap around balcony
• Double bedroom with independent balcony
• Twin bedroom with shared balcony with the main bedroom
• Separate downstairs apartment including the master bedroom with four poster bed and en-suite bathroom
• There is a connecting door to the ‘family’ room which has a double bed, a single bed and two sofa beds, with its own entrance and TV it is perfect for another couple, as a family room or indeed a children’s room
• All of the bedrooms include air conditioning
• Ground floor recently refurbished
• Open plan living
• High chair and carry cot
• New fully equipped kitchen
• Ice machine and Water cooler
• Two large fridges
• Large round dining table for 10
• Bread and water supplied daily
• French doors leading to large terrace with seating overlooking the sea
• Large sitting room
• Flat screen TV and DVD player
• Utility room with washing and drying facilities
• Telescope for star gazing
• The villa is cleaned and linen changed on a Saturday & Wednesday (more often by arrangement).
This property listing (ref: VillaKral) is an advertisement supplied by Doubloon Real Estate and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.