Portugal continues to be a favourite amongst Brits looking to purchase an overseas property, following closely behind neighbouring Spain and France. Recent statistics show that over 40,000 British expats now live inland and on the country's Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts, with this figure set to rise further in the coming years.
However, as the overseas property market continues to shift during Brexit, it's never been so important to have the latest information to hand as you seek your dream Portuguese property. That's why we've launched our new free guide to buying a property in Portugal for you, which is full of the latest tips, guidance and success stories surrounding the Portuguese property market.
In the latest edition, you'll:
- Get a snapshot of the Portuguese property market
- Learn more on Portugal's buying hotspots, including the Algarve, Silver Coast, Lisbon and Madeira
- Receive helpful tips from British expats who've bought a property in Portugal themselves
- Read what our TV presenters have to say about buying and living in Portugal
There are also a couple brand new sections in the updated guide detailing:
- More on Portugal's preferential tax friendly regime
- Key lifestyle factors to consider, including cost of living and climate and seasonality
- A complete guide to retiring in Portugal
- 50 years of golf on the Algarve
- Embracing the Portuguese culture
- Plus more...
So, whether you're looking to retire abroad or buy a holiday home in Portugal, let us help guide you in the right direction as you seek your very own place in the sun.
To download our new guide, all you have to do is click the link below.