Download our New Costa del Sol Property Buying Guide For 2018
The Costa del Sol has been a long-standing favourite amongst Brits looking to buying an overseas property in Spain. Its 100 miles of sandy coastline encompasses the glitzy town of Marbella, the holiday resort of Benalmadena and the well-known city of Malaga, plus many other hidden gems.
Download our Costa del Sol property guide today to receive essential advice and guidance on buying a holiday home in the region and/or relocating to Spain on a permanent basis.
Free to download, this guide includes:
- Where to find a home to suit your budget, from affordable through to luxury properties
- Buyer hotspots showing you where’s popular right now
- Insight on buying in Spain pre-Brexit
- Essential buying advice for securing your property on the Costa del Sol
- How to find a lawyer and what they will do for you
- What to expect from your agent and the key questions to ask
- Meet people who've recently bought on the Costa del Sol, including one couple who explain why moving to Spain has changed their lives completely
- Buying a new-build or resale, a villa or on an urbanization – what you need to know
- How to save money on your overseas currency transfer
- Healthcare, schooling and how to plan your retirement on the Costa del Sol
So, whether your heart is set on buying an apartment, townhouse or villa on the Costa del Sol, or you're just seeking initial advice on buying and moving to Spain, then let our brand new buying guide be your number one source of reliable and up to date information.
Downloading our guide is free and simple – just complete the form on the right-hand side of your screen.
We hope you find our Costa del Sol buying guide informative and useful.
Download Guide here
By downloading this guide, you agree to be contacted by the guide's sponsor, and by A Place in the Sun. You will be able to opt out of each type of email communication you receive by clicking the 'Manage your subscriptions' link at the bottom of the email.
Thank you for downloading the Buying Guide to Costa del Sol
We've sent you an email with a link to your guide so that you can read it anytime, or please click here to get your guide now which you can print or save to your computer.
This page can only be accessed via an official download link.