Our digital event is now live! We're really excited to be able to bring you all the information, inspiration and excitement of a traditional exhibition in a brand new format! We've got a jam-packed month ahead and we're looking forward to helping you make your dream of owning a property abroad a reality!
How does it work?
- Attend our extensive series of webinars - no matter how far along in the buying process you are, there's something for you! Hear from property experts around the world on a huge range of subjects, there are more than 50 taking place! View the schedule here.
- Book in a zoom meeting with one of our exhibitors - speak with estate agents, lawyers, tax advisors and more, all from the comfort of your own home! Their webpage acts as a traditional exhibition stand would, take some time to browse through the properties or services they have available, and then book in a chat to see how they can help you.Take a look at the full list of exhibitors here.
- Join us for some fun along the way! If you've ever wondered what happens after the cameras stop rolling, we've got a treat for you. Join Jonnie and Jasmine as they chat with some of their previous house hunters to find out how they're getting on now. And take part in our Friday Quiz (with a surprise special guest) to test your A Place in the Sun knowledge!
- Unlike a traditional exhibition, this event is completely free to attend! Head over to the event now to get involved.
What's on this week?
Webinars on the Hub (the main stage of our event) this week include:
- Thursday 3rd September at 2pm: Six steps to finding your place in the sun - a practical guide
- Friday 4th September at 7pm: Friday night quiz - with a very special guest!
- Saturday 5th September at 10:30am: A Place in the Sun revisited with Jonnie Irwin
- Sunday 6th September ALL DAY: The Spanish masterclass - sessions running throughout the day on all things Spain, pick and choose which talks to attend, or come along to them all!
Need some help?
If you need some assistance while navigating this new format send us a live chat message, or drop in to the Help Desk to speak to the team via Zoom.
We look forward to seeing you there!