With year-round sunshine, plenty of stunning (and extremely affordable) properties for sale and an array of local attractions, there's no surprise that 116 million people visited Florida in 2017. it's also no shock that the US state continues to be a hit with British retirees looking for a new home abroad and families seeking a holiday property.
Yet, like buying anywhere abroad, buying in Florida requires much thought and caution, and it's imperative you're as informed as possible of the buying process by reliable sources.
That's why we've updated our essential Florida buying guide, which is jam-packed with new content to help facilitate the purchase of your Florida property efficiently and securely.
Here's what you can expect in our updated guide:
- An up-to-date overview of the Florida property market
- Popular regions in the state including Orlando, Davenport, Kissimmee and Haines City
- How to buy a property in Florida - including beginning your search, transferring money abroad and an essential tax checklist
- Case studies and success stories from Brits that have bought in Florida
- Laura Hamilton's take on Florida, including her personal highlights and what to expect when purchasing
- Essential healthcare, education and visa information