The Costa del Sol has been somewhat of a property hotspot amongst Brits wanting a purchase an overseas property in Spain. Its 100 miles of coastline encompasses an array of bustling towns such as Marbella and Puerto Banus and hidden gems including Duquesa and Coín. It's safe to say that there is something for all buyers and budgets.
With the region averaging 2,900 hours of sunshine each year and temperatures of 36 degrees inland and 30 degrees on the coast, there's no surprise that the Costa del Sol is your second most preferred Spanish region - behind the ever-popular Costa Blanca.
No matter where you're buying a property in Spain, this will require much research and planning, and our brand new guide will give you added peace of mind before, during and after the purchase process. This includes:
- Where to find a property on the Costa del Sol that suits your budget, from affordable apartments to luxury villas
- A snapshot of the property market on the Costa del Sol
- Case studies from those who recently purchased in the Spanish region
- Guidance on what to expect at each stage of the process, from speaking with lawyers to sorting out your overseas currency transfer
- Wise words from our TV presenters
When buying an overseas property it’s also important that you look at the bigger picture. This is why our brand new guide contains the most up-to-date information on:
- Spanish Healthcare
- Schools & Education
- Tax & Residency
- Inheritance Tax
- Amongst other factors…
To download our brand new guide, simply click the button below.