We're only two weeks away from A Place in the Sun Live at Manchester Central between 16th-18th March, where you can gain essential advice on purchasing an overseas property in a range of countries worldwide.
There's no doubt that Spain continues to be your favourite country to buy a home abroad, however, France has always held a special place in Brits' hearts. It's close to home, easy to reach by air, train and car and has many affordable properties for sale in many stunning regions, including the Dordogne, Normandy and Brittany.
However, like any move overseas, buying a property in France requires much planning, consideration and advice from the professionals, which you can obtain via our dedicated French Village at A Place in the Sun Live next month.
There are plenty of seminars and Q&As taking place to help facilitate your dream move across the channel, including the following:
- Learning more about the legal aspects of buying a French property
- How to protect yourself and your family post-Brexit
- Locating popular buyer hotspots in France and how the French property market is performing
- How to make a living overseas
- Discovering more about inheritance and investment planning, in addition to health cover considerations
Our French Village has been designed around you and your needs, so make sure you plan any questions in advance and ask those who specialise in the ever-developing French property sector.
If you're thinking of buying a property in France, then make sure you don't miss out by visiting us at A Place in the Sun Live in Manchester between 16th-18th March.