The Costa Blanca continues to be the most popular Spanish region for British nationals looking to either relocate or buy a holiday home abroad. The number of homes sold in Alicante (home to the Costa Blanca) rose by 39 percent in March 2017 compared the previous year according to Spain's Office for National Statistics, and record numbers of Brits passed through Alicante airport.
Perhaps it's the Costa Blanca's 320 days of guaranteed sunshine a year, fantastic golf resorts or miles of golden sandy beaches which attracts more British buyers every year. The ongoing popularity of Torrevieja, La Zenia and Benidorm is evident amongst British buyers, however, the likes of Ciudad Quesada and Benissa are beginning to gain momentum, amongst other hidden gems.
However, moving to the Costa Blanca requires thorough research and planning, and that's why we've created a brand new buying guide to help you facilitate your dream move to the region. This includes:
- Vital information on buying a property in Spain during Brexit
- A snapshot of the property market
- A thorough breakdown of where you find bargain properties for sale on the Costa Blanca (north and south)
- Guidance on what to expect at each stage of the buying process, including securing finance to moving your belongings overseas
- A few words from Jasmine Harman who's recently been filming on the Costa Blanca
When buying an overseas property it’s also important that you look at the bigger picture. This is why our brand new guide contains the most up-to-date information on:
- Spanish Healthcare
- Schools & Education
- Tax & Residency
- Inheritance Tax
- Amongst other factors…
And of course, our TV stars will be on hand throughout to ensure that you’re following best practices which will help you reduce costs, maximise buying efficiency and make the most of a truly exciting transition.
To download our brand new Costa Blanca property guide, click below.