Do you have aspirations of buying a property in France but are unsure of where to start? Not to worry, you’re not the only one! As the UK continues to negotiate the terms of Brexit with the EU, it’s never been so important to have the latest information to hand as you seek your dream overseas property across the English Channel.
That’s why we’ve updated our entire free French buying guide to help you kickstart the process which, as always, is jam packed with the best advice, tips and case studies from those who either work in the industry or who’ve been there and bought a French property themselves.
In the latest edition, you’ll:
- Get the opportunity to read up on France’s property hotspots, including Brittany, Normandy, Languedoc-Roussillon, Dordogne and Provence-Alpes-Cotes-d’Azur
- Receive a full breakdown of the French property buying process, including arrange viewings, making an offer and paying purchase tax
- Understand important French mortgage conditions and how you should plan for ongoing expenditure once you’ve moved
- Get a snapshot of the current French property market
- Receive useful tips from the stars of the A Place in the Sun TV show throughout
There are also a couple of brand new sections in our guide, including:
- The four key lifestyle factors you should consider before moving to France, including culture, language differences and living costs
- What you should know about wills and inheritance tax
- A complete guide to retiring in France
- Essential healthcare and schooling information
- Plus more…
So, whether you’re looking to buy a holiday home in the luxurious south or retire in the historical north, then let us help guide you in the right direction as seek your dream overseas property.
To download our new guide, all you need to do is simply click the link below.