Turkey straddles two continents and is a melting pot of different cultural and historical influences.
Although tourists have been visiting the country in their droves for decades, with many heading to the excellent Mediterranean beach resorts, it is now starting to catch the eye of would be British property buyers, tempted by the stunning scenery, warm climate and modest prices on offer.
Thinking of buying or investing in a property in Turkey?
To help you on your way we have created a free in-depth guide to the buying process in Turkey. Inside you will find all the information you will need to help you make the right decision.
What you'll find inside:
• An overview of the Turkish property market as a whole
• A rundown of the popular areas to purchase property in Turkey including Alanya, Altinkum, Antalya, Belek, Bodrum Peninsula, Dalaman, Didim, Fethiye, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kas, Ovacik, Side and Uzumlu
• An explanation of the legal process in Turkey and the main points you may want to consider
• Tips on how and what to research prior to buying property
• What costs you should expect to pay and when
So what are you waiting for?
Download our free guide to buying property in Turkey now >>
Or if you want to dive straight in, you can browse our listed Turkish properties here >>.