Welcome to our Spring magazine issue. By the time you read this issue, Brexit might have happened - or it might not. A delay is looking likely, so there is still plenty of time to kickstart your overseas property plans this year.
This issue is the second to hit the shelves so far in 2019, and two more will be released in May and September before our A Place in the Sun Live exhibitions in May and September respectively.
In our latest issue, we have a range of interesting features, case studies and opinion pieces to help you decide what and where to buy overseas, depending on your budget, including the following:
- Meet the players in Spanish property - Richard Way and Liz Rowlinson introduce the people you should encounter when buying a property in Spain
- The Algarve: do you choose the coast or countryside? - Writer Carrie-Marie Bratley lives on the Algarve and asks why an increasing number of buyers are heading for the hills
- Is Murcia finally set for take-off? Richard Way looks at why Murcia's new Corvera airport could attract a lot more British interest towards the region
- San Luis (Costa Blanca) case study - Tony and Karin O'Shaughnessy from Widnes in Merseyside appeared on the TV show six years ago, so where are they now?
- A focus on Bulgaria - is now the time for buyers to take a fresh look at the country?
- The key do's and don'ts when buying in Spain - a must read!
- Which Canary Island would suit you best - Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria or Fuerteventura?
- 12 homes in Turkey for under £150K - where and how to spot a bargain
- Plus much more...
Where to buy
Alternatively, visit your nearest WHSmith high street, rail station or airport store, large Tesco or Asda supermarket, or local newsagent to receive your copy today.