Italy has long been a favourite with us Brits for multiple reasons. Its stunning sceneries, renowned cuisine and affordable properties for sale make it your sixth favourite place to buy abroad, yet it's a country that has avoided the temptation to overdevelop.
With this, we're thrilled to bring you our updated Italian property buying guide, where you can find even more information on:
- The Italian property market, who is buying and what to expect post-purchase
- The most popular locations to buy in Italy, who they suit and the type of budget required to purchase
- Success stories from British buyers in Tuscany, Abruzzo and Puglia (including our very own Amanda Lamb)
- How to correctly begin your property search
- The importance of seeking legal assistance from the get-go
- Healthcare, educational and retirement guidance
- Information on viewing trips
- Plus much more...
Downloading our latest guide is quick and easy, all you need to do is click the link below and enter your email address to have it delivered straight to your mobile and/or desktop devices.