Treat yourself and a loved one in the new year!
To get into the Christmas spirit we're running a competition to offer one lucky person a pair of return flights with Monarch Airlines.
To enter all you have to do is click here to go to our Facebook page and comment on the post answering this question:
If you could spend Christmas day in your new holiday home with your family/friends anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
The competition closes on Monday 14th December 2015 at 11:59am and T's and C's apply.
And if you haven't already, don't forget to 'Like' our page to keep up to date with all the latest A Place in the Sun news.
Terms and Conditions 2015
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who comment on the question - 'If you could spend Christmas day anywhere in the world, where would it be and why'?
2. Employees or agencies of APITS Ltd its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 11:59am on Monday 14th December 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on Wednesday 16th December 2015.
7. The winner will receive a pair of return flight tickets courtesy of Monarch.
8. APITS Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel, visa/passports, hotels).
9. The winner will be notified on A Place in the Sun Facebook wall on or after Wednesday 16th December 2015. If the winner does not respond to APITS Ltd within 14 days of being notified by APITS Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and APITS Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and APITS Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. Once the winner has responded to APITS Ltd, the prize will be sent via email.
11. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after Wednesday 17th December 2015 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. APITS Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on APITS Ltd reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by APITS Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by APITS Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. APITS Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw, accepting the Prize or during the Prize Draw. APITS Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of APITS Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Your Entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, APITS Ltd reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
18. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. APITS Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside APITS Ltd's control.
19. APITS Ltd does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. APITS Ltd may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
20. APITS Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of APITS Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. APITS Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: APITS Ltd, Thames House, 18 Park Street, London, SE1 9EL