Selling an overseas property from home in the UK can be difficult which is where an estate agent can help. Estate agents have potential buyers on their books and advertise properties for sale across a range of marketing channels including aplaceinthesun.com - and they could do this for you and your property.
Advantages of using an agent
Estate agents usually charge a set fee which is only payable if they sell your property, so financially there are no financial risks for instructing an estate agent. And this is what they offer;
- Valuation based on knowledge of the local area and how much similar properties have been sold for
- Access to a database of buyers
- Advertise your property via various marketing channels
- Professional photos of your property
- Option of recording a virtual tour video
- Preparations of the sale including measurement of rooms and creating floorplans
- Advice on tax and fees applicable when selling your property
How we can help
We work with a range of overseas estate agents through our exhibitions and aplaceinthesun.com and would be happy to pass your details to an agent who can help sell your property. A Place in the Sun is not involved in the sales process and your dealings would be directly with the agent, but our customer service team can help find an estate agent, a lawyer and transfer your sale proceeds back to the UK via A Place in the Sun Currency.
We will ensure the estate agent lists your property on aplaceinthesun.com to ensure maximum exposure.
This introductory service is available to anyone selling a property in Spain, Portugal, France, Cyprus or Florida.
For more information, please fill in the contact form on this page and our customer service team will be in touch.