Downloable Guide on How & Where to Buy A Property in Greece
(Updated for 2019)
Greece is certainly having its moment right now with British, which sees it climb up two places to claim the fourth spot in our ‘Top 10 Best Places to Buy Abroad’ index.
Greece is a country steeped in culture, with its stunning rugged landscape and laidback lifestyle, it’s little wonder why property a Greece is preferred with British holidaymakers and second homeowners, over other countries. The Greek property market offers buyers excellent value for money, but like buying any property, this requires a great deal of thought and consideration.
This is where our FREE and downloadable guide will help, which contains information on:
- An up to date report on the Greek Property market, which includes who is buying what and where and the type of budget required to purchase there
- An overview of the Greek property hotspots, including the Ionian Islands, Aegean Islands, the Peloponnese and the Greek mainland
- The different types of properties for sale in Greece, including villas, apartments, townhouses, self-builds and other types of homes for sale
- Case studies from real-life owners of properties in Greece, including their tips for purchasing and the pitfalls to avoid
- Information on retiring in Greece
- Guidance on how to save money on your currency transfer when purchasing a property in Greece
- Key information on living in Greece, including tax matters, healthcare and education considerations
- Plus more…
Our Greek property guide also features insights from the current and past presenters of the popular TV show, Amanda Lamb, Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin and Laura Hamilton. They’ll be on hand to share their experiences of helping aspiring house hunters just like yourselves.
To grab your free digital copy, all you need to do is fill out the form on the right-hand side of your screen!
Other useful links and resources:
Download Guide here
Thank you for downloading the Buying Guide to
We've sent you an email with a link to your guide so that you can read it anytime, or please click here to get your guide now which you can print or save to your computer.