SEC Glasgow 27-29 October 2017:
- Property agents covering a wide range of countries
- Expert currency, tax and legal advice
- Free seminars and presentations from industry experts
- A chance to hear from and meet the TV stars Amanda, Jasmine, Jonnie and Laura
- A wide range of Spanish agents
- A wide range of agents from France, Italy, Portugal, Florida and more
- A Place in the Sun Hub
- A chance to take a screen test for the next TV series
- A free copy of A Place in the Sun magazine
Watch the video to find out more about the show:
There is a multi-storey car park at the SEC which is the main parking used for events at the venue. The address is 10 Stobcross Road, Glasgow, G3 8YW.
The SEC has its own dedicated train station called The Exhibition Centre. There are six trains an hour from Glasgow Central station (platform 17 on the lower level) which will bring you to the Exhibition Centre station in around three minutes.
Glasgow is easily reached by three international airports, Glasgow International, Glasgow Prestwick and Edinburgh International. Glasgow's International Airport is less than 15 minutes drive from the venue.
If you are travelling from outside of Glasgow then there are a number of coach operators who run services to Glasgow's Buchanan Bus Station from throughout the UK.
If you are travelling from Glasgow city centre then the 100 Riversider service runs from George Square (north) in Glasgow city centre to the SECC and two other bus services stop on Lancefield Street near the Clyde Arc bridge, only a 2 minute walk from the main venue.
Whats at the Show