Prize Draw: Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms & conditions for being in with the chance to win one of two £50 John Lewis vouchers
1. Complete and submit your Attendee Survey on or before 10.30pm 29th September 2019. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of winner, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user (meeting eligibility criteria) of the e- mail account, and if a prize is won, it will be awarded to the registered user. A Place in the Sun Limited (APITS LTD) reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process.
2. The prize draw is open to all people 18 years of age or older who have been invited by APITS LTD to complete the survey.
3. Winners will be selected in a random draw to be held on or about 30th September 2019 from all valid entries received. Drawing will be conducted by APITS LTD. The decision of APITS LTD will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail within 4 weeks of the closing date. If the winner does not respond to email notification within 5 business days, an alternate winner will be selected.
4. Prize: One of two £50 John Lewis vouchers. No cash alternative.
5. Prize is as stated and there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable APITS LTD reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a
similar prize of equivalent value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
6. By entering the prize draw, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decision of APITS LTD, which shall be final.
7. Entry into the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
8. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of APITS LTD and all agencies connected to this survey are not eligible to enter.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. One entry per registered user.
11. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
12. Entries must arrive by the published closing date for the prize draw. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. APITS LTD may, at its
discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
13. The winners will be the two first entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted.
14. APITS LTD reserves the right to change the rules or void the prize draw at any time.
15. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the prize draw in any way, APITS LTD reserves the right to administer the prize draw as though the error had never occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
17. If either winner of the prize draw is unable to take up a prize for any reason APITS LTD reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
18.APITS LTD assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions or network connections. APITS LTD reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the prize draw should virus, bug or other causes beyond APITS LTD’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the prize draw. APITS LTD is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the prize draw or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries.
19. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. APITS LTD reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
20. APITS LTD's decision is final in all matters concerning the prize draw. It is a condition of entry to the prize draw that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and in particular that the decisions of APITS LTD and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the prize draw are final.
21. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of research and the prize draw entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the prize draw.
22.The prize is not offered in conjunction with any other offers.