This beautifully designed, single level 2 bedroom stone villa is built in a great location in the village of Drapanos
A unique blend of attractive Cretan stonework and arches and yet with a modern finish, this villa is perfect for relaxing holidays or is fully equipped for full time living. EXTRA
This Villa is set in a great location in the peaceful village of Drapanos with views across the countryside to the White Mountains and Souda Bay. Drapanos has a good selection of
tavernas, cafes and shop and is just a few minutes drive from the golden beaches at Almyrida.
This is a truly lovely stone villa, completed in 2008 and beautifully finished and landscaped.
Entering through private double gates the good sized plot has plenty of parking, lots of storage along with pretty seating areas to both the front and rear of the villa.
The rear garden area is an additional plot which has a further building allowance—perfect for a small guest house, pool house or summer kitchen
Steps lead to the extensive roof terrace with its panoramic views.
The villa itself has a light and airy open plan feel with a spacious fully fitted kitchen and dining area. Pretty stone archways lead through to the living area which leads again to the very attractive front conservatory—the perfect spot for all year round.
A couple of steps lead to the 2 double bedrooms both with patio doors leading to the private rear terrace areas. The good sized bathroom has a large walk in shower and is beautifully tiled.
The finish throughout the villa is of the highest quality. Traditional stonework and unique stone details and woodwork blend with the modern touches of light open spaces, modern tiling and kitchen
finish and much much more throughout.
A Fantastic Buy and a lovely home 'Viewing Essential'
SIGNIFICANT EXTRA BUILDING PERMISSION IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON THIS PLOT
* Fully fitted kitchen and all appliances
* All fixtures and fittings
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Central Heating and Wood burning stove
* Aluminium tilt and turn doors, windows and shutters with fly screens
* Solar panel, water tank and immersion
* OTE telephone line and internet
* Fitted wardrobes and dressing tables
* Ramp for wheelchair access
* Plenty of external storage and wood stores
* Mature garden with irrigation system
* Roof terrace with lighting and electric
* Emergency lighting and satellite dish
* Additional building permission available
* Room for private pool if required
This property listing (ref: 11370-DC-538) is an advertisement supplied by Dreamcatchers Crete and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.