Architect Designed and Built Contemporary Four Bedroom Four Bathroom Villa. Large Corner Plot with Private Pools, Integral Garage and Off Road Parking. Walk able to Town. Fully Furnished and Air Conditioned.
The Accommodation in Brief
* Entrance hall
* Open plan living area with fireplace and windows/doors to poolside
* Open plan kitchen/dining area with doors to the pergola outside dining area
* First floor landing with small gallery feature to the lounge below
* First floor master bedroom with access to the balcony and en suite bathroom with dual sinks and large walk in shower area.
* First floor guest double bedroom with curved windows to the sea, fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom with bath/shower.
* Roof level open plan living area with a mini kitchen opening to the roof terrace
* Roof level twin bedroom bedroom with en suite shower bathroom
* Roof terrace with a concreted seating area
* Lower floor garden level twin bedroom with sliding doors to the garden and en suite shower bathroom
* Lower floor integral garage big enough to park two cars.
* Three separate interlocking private swimming pools
* Outside dining area with pergola and BBQ
* Off road parking and garden area.
* Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout.
We are pleased to offer this one off designed and architect built villa located in the Ortaalan area of town and within a 10-15 minute walk of local amenities. This striking villa occupies a large 636m2 corner plot overlooking protected olive grove parkland to the sea and offer over 300m2 of accommodation over 3.5 levels.
The villa has off road parking leading into a large integral parking space big enough for two cars that connects internally into the property. Also on this lower level is a spacious twin en suite bedroom that has views of the lower garden.
A striking feature of the property is the swimming pool which actually comprises 3 separate pools of different sizes and depths from a shallow seated pool at the top to a large deep pool at the bottom - ideal for all the family to enjoy. The pool terrace is surrounded on both sides by mature olive trees which screen it from the street and a large pergola dining area with BBQ overlooks the adjacent olive groves.
The main living floor is open plan but divided into a kitchen/dining room and hall on one level with a large open plan living room on the split level below. The living area is banked by windows and doors looking out onto the poolside. A wide staircase leads to the first floor which has a particularly spacious landing area with small gallery feature looking down into the living room.
On the first floor are two double en suite bedrooms which both have access to a large shared sea view balcony. The master bedroom has sliding doors direct to the balcony and large en suite bathroom with shower room and dual sinks. The guest double bedroom has the curved feature windows and en suite bathroom with bath/shower to the rear.
On the top floor is a large open plan roof living room which offers a small kitchenette and access out to the roof terrace. This roof level also has a twin bedroom again with en suite shower bathroom. The roof terrace affords lovely views of Kalkan bay.
The villa was designed and built for the current owners in 2006/7 and has stone and tiled floors through the main living area and wooden floors to the bedrooms. The windows are double glazed wood effect PVC. It has been kept in excellent order and is really comfortable holiday family home.
This property listing (ref: 16462-V540) is an advertisement supplied by Black Lion Property Services and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.