Menu logo

4 Bed Villa for sale

Penela, Coimbra, Portugal

£228,909 *


Property Details

  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Plot size: 4951 m2
  • Habitable space: 249 m2


  • Central Heating (including underfloor)
  • Solar panels (water & electric)
  • Insulation
  • Mountain views
  • Price includes contents

Full Description

Wonderful 4 bed house for sale in Penela of modern architecture, with a superb view over the mountains, great orientation and sun exposure.

Gathering all comfort, elegance, refinement, and a lot of quality, this house is filled with large and bright rooms, all on the single level.

This villa is surrounded by a pleasant garden and land with more than 5000 m² and which has several areas: kennel, leisure area, children’s area, and two open external attachments of 130 m² where you can create a space for an outdoor kitchen with living room if you wish. (Existing design).

The property is fully fenced and has several water points throughout and several entrances allowing convenience according to your tasks. The main entrance is equipped with an automatic gate.

Proof of the high comfort and quality of construction and equipment of this house is its energy rating A +.

It has 360 m² of interior living area + 80 m² of balconies. Comprising three generous bedrooms with fitted and lined wardrobes, one suite with a corner whirlpool bathtub, two half bathrooms, one with a bathtub and the other with a shower tray, equipped kitchen, dining room/living room with bar corner, with a lovely fireplace and with built-in plasma TV.

It also has two halls, in which one is beautifully decorated with a warm water aquarium, equipped with a cleaning system with a capacity of 250 liters, and another with a marquee, several storage areas, pantry, laundry, office, and yet another space that can be converted into a library or other room, for example.

Outside, there is a great open garage that gives easy access to the kitchen or storage area and allows you to easily house 2 vehicles.

The central heating, complete and in perfect working order, works through hydraulic underfloor heating – Uponor Wirsbo brand, with individual distribution, temperature control, and regulation for each room with automatic pellet boiler heat source.

The property is sold with all its contents (furniture, appliances, and equipment from various systems).

It is important to highlight the quality and robustness of the construction because the house is built under massive slabs on both the first and second slabs with all the necessary calculations (iron and concrete), with seismic structural calculation (according to the execution project).

The interior is covered with false plasterboard ceilings, with LED lighting through built-in projectors and built-in curtains. The interior doors and wardrobes are in Beechwood, the mosaics and tiles are 80% of the Revigrés brand, the remaining 20% ??in natural stone. The windows and the exterior doors transmit maximum security and water tightness, they are made of Fenestral German PVC and of thermal cut.

The house has a natural ventilation system with grates, 10 cm wall insulation, with correct construction of all thermal points in insulated beams and pillars, and with all double exterior walls.

As for the roof (Portuguese eaves), it has 20cm insulation and ventilation tiles.

The dwelling is equipped with a solar thermal energy system (complete systems and in perfect working order) – forced kit of 2 solar collectors with 300L stainless steel water heater to supply domestic hot water and with a photovoltaic solar energy system with 4 solar collectors for electric self-consumption of housing.

The housing also has a central vacuum throughout the house and outside it is equipped with an exterior lighting system with hourly programming.

It is inserted in a calm and sunny area with a mild climate, inserted in a small village with grocery and coffee, 3 km from supermarkets, pharmacy, restaurants, and shopping center in the industrial area (close to all services, shops essential to the daily life of schools and motorway), just 30 km from the cities of Coimbra, Lousã, Pombal.

It is just 1hr/1hr30 from the city of Porto or Lisbon and the main airports.

This villa is located in a village with a lot of history and a few kilometers from fantastic

This property listing (ref: 13798) is an advertisement supplied by Portuguese Dream Ltd and does not constitute property particulars. While (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.

*Based on an exchange rate of 0.8573 from Euro to GBP. This rate is updated daily and is an indicative market rate supplied by A Place in the Sun Currency. Actual trading rates vary.

A Place in the Sun Currency Logo

Share with all your friends