A cosy Perigordine-style house built in around 1985/1986 for sale, with 2 floors providing around 105 m2 of living space comprising a large living area with new kitchen, 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, an attached garage (18m2), all set in an enclosed pretty flat garden with large piece of woodland behind just outside the beautiful riverside village of Beynac et Cazenac in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
A cosy and light house, set in a prime location, quiet but not completely isolated and close to all amenities. lots of charm, character and all modern comforts. 10 minutes to Sarlat and 5 minutes to the river valley of the Dordogne. Ideal for small primary residence or holiday rentals.
- 1620 m2 of adjoining grounds, flat garden around house, sloped woodland behind
- 105 m2 of living space on two floors
- large L-shaped living area with new kitchen, dining and living area with fireplace
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 separate toilet with washbasin and wc
- electric central heating and open fireplace
- insulated roof, single glazing throughout
- fosse septique drainage
- 1 adjoining garage with high roof
- south-facing terrace in front, small north-facing terrace behind
- ADSL, WIFI
The House (105 m2):
Ground floor (60 m2):
- a large L-shaped living room with new kitchen, north window and south door on the terrace, tiled floor (13 m2) ; a spacious living/dining room with exposed beams and open fireplace, door to north terrace, French windows to the garden and a west door to the south terrace, tiled floor (26 m2)
- a double bedroom with south facing window and tiled floor (13 m2)
- a bathroom with bath, wash basin and wc, east-facing window, tiled floor (6 m2)
- separate toilet with wc and wash basin
First floor (45 m2) :
- small landing, with wood floor, large cupboard (2 m2)
- south-facing double bedroom with wood floor (10 m2)
- south and north facing large family bedroom (sleeping 4 people), wood floor (27 m2)
- east-facing bathroom with bath, washbasin and wc, tiled floor (4 m2)
Adjoining the house:
One-car garage with high ceiling, which could accommodate a mezzanine, and communicating door to kitchen (18 m2).
Around the house are the landscaped gardens of around 800 m2, with a mix of grass, flowerbeds, flowering shrubs, climbing plants, a tulip tree and two terraces (south and north). Behind the house on the north side is the sloping woodland of around 800 m2,
The property is enclosed at the front by wooden gates.
A charming Perigordine house in perfect condition set in a small hamlet just outside to the riverside village of Beynac et Cazenac which has all basic amenities including restaurants, a doctor, pharmacist, physiotherapist, baker, grocer, and a weekly market in summer and only five minutes to the river Dordogne, 10 minutes to Sarlat, and in easy reach of all the popular tourist sights of the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
Tax Fonciere 750 euros a year
Habitation Tax 750 euros a year
Living area 105 m2 approx.
Living room 27 m2 approx.
Terrace 20 m2 approx.
Garage 18 m2 approx.
Features: Dormer-roofed rooms, Totally renovated, parking space, garage, garden, terrace, Fitted kitchen, fireplace.
The department of Deux Sevres is in the Poitou-Charentes region, in the western part of France below the Pays de la Loire region. In recent times this department has become an ever popular destination for French property buyers. Prices are still reasonable and one cannot help being seduced by the diverse cultural heritage, delicious local cuisine, seafood and of course the lovely rolling countryside.
Deux Sevres has a very mild climate, similar to that of Aquitaine and the Poitou-Charentes region, it is the second sunniest region of France where people adopt a relaxed, simple way of life ideal for holidays and leisure activities.
The transport links are very good too, with five international airports, the TGV (high speed train) in Niort can reach Paris in 2 hours, to Bordeaux in 1hrs 30mins and Toulouse in 4hrs 30mins. Good motorway links to Bordeaux, Nantes, Tours and Paris make it a great location.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit here
This property listing (ref: 11500-ZPC00731) is an advertisement supplied by Cle France and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.