Two Bedroom Detached Villa with Amazing Sea views from all rooms, located in Kapparis
* 2 Bedrooms with fitted Wardrobes
* Main bathroom & Guest WC
* Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
* Air conditioning throughout
* Private 7m x 4m swimming pool
* 10m² balcony accessible from both bedrooms with sea views
* Covered parking for 2 cars on gated driveway
* Great rental potential as well as a great permanent residence
* Walking distance to the nearest beach
* Walking distance to local shops, bars, restaurants
* 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
Kapparis is known as an all year round resort with shops, bars & restaurants open all year.
With a mix of British, other Europeans and also many Cypriots residents this area has a very friendly community feel.
A short distance to many white sandy beaches with clear blue waters dotted along the coastline. A short bus journey to the main town of Paralimni or the holiday resorts of Protaras & Ayia Napa making Kapparis a perfect location for permanent living and also great investment for holiday rentals.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property listing (ref: 7217242) is an advertisement supplied by Sold on Cyprus and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.