Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa located in the village of Avgorou
REDUCED (was €180,000)
- 3 bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite & guest WC
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Fully furnished
- Air conditioning throughout & ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
- Full gas central heating throughout
- Wood burning stove in the living area
- Fly screens on all doors and windows
- Private 7m x 3m swimming pool
- Gated driveway with parking space
- Covered area - 144m²
- Plot - 203m²
- Veranda - 12m²
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
Avgorou village is one of the bigger villages in Famagusta area. Known as 'Kokkinochoria' meaning 'Red soil villages' the region is very fertile and the main area for growing potatoes, vegetables, wheat & grain.
Avgorou has many Byzantine & Post Byzantine churches and also has the Ethnographic Museum depicting the area bygone generations. The village has a mix of local Cypriots and expats making it ideal for permanent living or holidays.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property listing (ref: 7037157) is an advertisement supplied by Sold on Cyprus and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.