Three Bedroom Luxury Detached Villas in Konia
- REDUCED (was from €395,000)
- Only a few villas remaining on this popular development of 13 properties
- Villas are at early stage of construction with approximately 8 months until completion
- 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Fantastic opportunity to create your dream home
- Modern, high quality finishes
- Roof terraces
- Swimming pool installation is optional
- Close to a choice of independent private English speaking international schools
- Covered areas from - 190m²
- Plot sizes from - 274m² - 337m²
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 15 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest golf course
- 15 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Title deeds available
Konia village is located 3km East of Paphos on the South West coast of Cyprus and is conveniently close to both Paphos International Airport and Elea Golf and Country Club. Situated on a hill 190 metres above sea level, Konia enjoys panoramic views over the Paphos coastline. The village has a number of amenities including a minimarket, bakery a couple of traditional tavernas, bank, coffee shop and is only a short drive from the closed private English speaking school.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property listing (ref: 6686062) is an advertisement supplied by Sold on Cyprus and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.