This Manor house with spacious rooms and lots of potential is set on a large plot of 6154 sq.m and is situated in a peaceful position amongst the vineyards, a few minutes from shops.
The Mansion offering 200 sq.m of habitable space consists of:
* Ground floor - hall 13,50 sq.m, living room/kitchen/dining room 63 sq.m with a fireplace, shower room 5 sq.m, WC 2 sq.m, and 2 bedrooms of 20 sq.m.
* On the first floor - Large landing of 36 sq.m, 2 bedrooms of 21 sq.m and a loft space of 55 sq.m
* Outside - there are outbuildings of around 320 sq.m of space in total, some of which could be converted. The garden has many lovely mature fruit trees, and is about 6154 sq.m. There would be plenty of space to put in a swimming pool.
* Tax fonciere 940 euros a year.
* Taxe d'habitation 480 euros a year.
This property listing (ref: MFH-GAR472) is an advertisement supplied by My-French-House.com and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.