Studio for sale

Hurghada, Red Sea Riviera/Sinai, Egypt

£6,694

 [$8,698]

    Property Details

    • Bedrooms: 0
    • Bathrooms: 1
    • Habitable space: 34 m2

    Features

    • 5 Swimming pools
    • Only 400m to the beach
    • Lots of facilities
    • Satelite TV
    • Roof terrace
    • Kitesurfing on your doorstep
    • 24/7 security
    • Close to El Gouna

    Full Description

    Tiba View – New to the Red Sea

    Limited Time Only – 25% discount when paying 100% on contract

    Tiba View is located in the fast growing area of North Al-Ahyaa, which has been recently designated for extensive touristic development, with many hotels. If you missed out on a studio in the previous developments, then now is your chance!

    Tiba View is the latest addition to the highly successful “Tiba’s” family of resorts. It is a stunning three floors building with quality facilities. Apartment types range from the very cheapest Studios, to 1 Bedroom.

    You can choose from Swimming Pools Terrace locations to higher level apartments with beautiful circular balconies.

    If not taking the cash payment discount you only 30% needed on contract. The remaining 70% paid over the build in interest free payments.
    This property listing (ref: Tiba View studio) is an advertisement supplied by Rivermead Global Ltd and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.

    Share with all your friends