Family house, built approximately 20 years ago, located in a quiet residential area, but only minutes by car from Rodney Bay Marina, and Rodney Bay, with its selection of shops, restaurants and bars, and the beautiful sandy Reduit Beach. The property is set in approximately 13,000 sq. ft. of fenced gardens
• To the right of the entrance is the dining room, which has doors opening on to the back terrace.
• To the left and down a few steps is the living room, which has doors leading on to the front balcony, which runs the length of the property and has views of the Atlantic Ocean in the distance.
• Alongside the dining room is a good sized kitchen fitted with gas cooker, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, a further built-in freezer and breakfast bar.
• Separate laundry room with a door leading on to the back terrace.
• Guest cloakroom.
• Small sitting/TV room which could be used as a fourth bedroom.
• Master Bedroom, with sliding doors leading on to a balcony with ocean views. Fitted wardrobes. Ensuite bathroom with twin wash basins, bath, walk-in shower and w.c.
• Downstairs are two further bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, and a bathroom with bath, overhead shower, bidet, w.c. and w.b.
• Solar Water Heating.
• 20,000 gallon water tank
• Fully fenced and electric gates.
• Security Alarm
This property listing (ref: Gardeniadrive) is an advertisement supplied by Doubloon Real Estate and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.