Lucici village nestles in the green hills about Herceg Novi, close to the border with Croatia. This magical and picturesque collection of old stone houses benefits from the most spectacular views of the Bay of Kotor and the Adriatic sea and is an oasis of calm away from the hustle and bustle of the coast.
Lucici village consists of just twenty-two houses and outbuildings, built originally over 200 years ago. The village is currently being refurbished using local natural materials and traditional construction methods and will provide a unique combination of new and old – luxury villas and apartments with all modern amenities, surrounded by traditional Montenegrin architecture and with stunning sea views.
The beautifully landscaped gardens along with the two swimming pools, a wellness centre with treatment rooms, steam room & sauna, and a cafe serving local produce, make this the perfect place for holiday living.
Lucici village is being sympathetically and meticulously restored. The aim has been to create one of the most beautiful, unique small-scale property & tourism project on the Adriatic.
- All buildings are being reconstructed in the traditional style, using highest quality traditional materials – new stone is sourced from local quarry to match existing stone; all doors & double-glazed window frames made locally from wood;
- Living rooms have floor-ceiling glass doors opening on to terraces and balconies
- Top quality fixtures and finishings: oak wood flooring in living rooms & bedrooms; imported Italian porcelain tiles in kitchen & bathrooms; Italian bathroom fittings
- All units have heating / cooling a/c as standard, plus underfloor heating in kitchens and bathrooms and glass-fronted wood-burning stoves in the living rooms
- “Shaker style” kitchens, with granite worktops and all appliances included
The old village
The original village of Lucici was built over 200 years ago and gradually fell into decline as villagers left for the cities, leaving behind a wonderful collection of old stone buildings with many traditional architectural features. Lucici village is currently being restored to its former glory.
This property listing (ref: 4965) is an advertisement supplied by Montenegro Prospects DOO and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.