Akbuk Villas – With Stunning Sea Views
Small development of 24 detached villas with,3 bed 3 bath and 5 bed 4 bath villas
- 200mtr to a Sandy Beach (most Hotels are not that close!)
- 200mtr to a brand new Carrefour supermarket, which opened May 2014.
- 200mtr to a brand new BIM supermarket (similar to Aldi) opened May 2014
- Within 400mtr there are a number of cafes and restaurants
- Within 600mtr is an outdoor fruit and vegetable Market
- Pleasant 20 minute stroll along the promenade to the quaint fishing harbour of Akbuk.
Akbuk the secret treasure of the Aegean Coast of Turkey is fast becoming one of the most sought after tourism destinations. Akbuk retains the feeling of a small traditional fishing village, legendary for its Crystal Clear Turquoise Sea and renowned for its hospitality and friendliness.
Akbuk, located between Bodrum, Altinkum and Didim is a haven for those who enjoy a relaxed and laid back holiday or life style. Set in an idyllic fishing village, with a back drop of natural pine forest mountains, only 20 minutes’ drive from the popular tourist destination of Altinkum and only 45 minutes’ drive from Bodrum airport, Akbuk is the perfect location to purchase a holiday home or investment property.
The centre point of Akbuk Bay is the Harbour, with its long pedestrian promenade, where you can take a relaxing walk stopping off for a meal and enjoy the ambience of the traditional Turkish relaxed atmosphere and watch the beautiful sunset across the bay.
* Deposit £2,500 to remove from property listing
* 30% to pay 30 days after the signing of Contract.
* 30% to pay 90 days after signing of contract
* 40% (minus deposit) to be paid on day of Title Deed Transfer
Mortgages available (STC)
Completion September 2015
Please request more information for a full specification, plans and all other information, UK's number 1 Multiple Award Wimnning Overseas Property Agent, viewing trips can be arranged
This property listing (ref: 11157-4719) is an advertisement supplied by Rivermead Global and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.