Set amidst lush tropical gardens surrounded by natural rainforest, The Residences at Sugar Beach afford striking panoramic Caribbean views and are just steps from a white sandy beach – with two of the properties situated directly on the waterfront. The elegant villas are based on two levels to ensure maximum space and comfort. Renowned Caribbean architect Lane Pettigrew has designed the, 3 bedroom and one, 4 bedroom residences individually to the highest possible standards.
Each exclusive freehold residence reinterprets St Lucia’s classic plantation architecture to create a luxurious island home. All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and private balconies. Spacious living and dining areas open out onto enormous terraces perfect for al-fresco dining, and each villa comes complete with your own private swimming pool. What’s more, there is access to a fantastic range of facilities on your doorstep.
The Residences at Sugar Beach are the height of luxury and style.
o Owners of the Residences can use their home as often or as little as they like. Or if they wish to rent out their residence, The Tides will manage everything providing the best of all worlds; seclusion of an island paradise, as well as the international marketing and management to enhance their rental when not in use.
o Situated in a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of just 180 natural sites in the world. Only locations deemed of outstanding universal value are granted this rare status. This ensures that your investment is forever protected against future development.
o 15 years holiday on income tax and a 50% waiver on annual property tax for 5 years.
Buying a comparable villa in Barbados would be 30-40% more expensive than at Sugar Beach (inc. style, size, beach front location and the luxury hotel management company
• 37 stunning Residences in a dramatic setting.
• 5 ultra exclusive homes at Glenconner Beach.
• Three to six bedroom Residences include a full gourmet kitchen outfitted with the latest equipment, beautiful hard wood flooring, Jalousie shutters and expansive outdoor living areas complete with large swimming pools. Outstanding details include exceptional finishes and colonial fretwork, four-poster beds, air conditioning, flat screen TVs and iPod stations, spacious walk-in showers, claw foot bathtubs and luxurious linens.
• Access to exceptional facilities of The Tides resort just steps away which include two white sand beaches, rainforest spa, three gourmet restaurants, four bars including late night bar, scuba dive centre, kids club, games room and a beach club & lounge.
• Prices from US$2,400,000 to US$9,000,000.
This property listing (ref: SFR 006) is an advertisement supplied by St Lucia Homes and does not constitute property particulars. While aplaceinthesun.com (APITS Ltd.) requests all advertisers supply correct details, it does not carry out checks on the information supplied and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Aplaceinthesun.com recommends seeking independent legal advice prior to any overseas property purchase.