Free Downloable Guide on How & Where to Buy a Property in Cyprus
(Updated for 2019)
Cyprus is a country that many British holidaymakers will be familiar with, so it’s little wonder that it’s now starting to regain its popularity and is currently sixth in our ‘Top 10 Best Places to Buy Abroad’ index.
After almost grinding to a halt in the crash of 2008, Cyprus property is on the up and Brits are starting to look for bargains again. The country also boasts stunning beaches, inland mountains and numerous resorts with world close golf courses, meaning there’s a dream property to match all budgets in Cyprus.
That’s why we’ve put together and frequently update our popular Cyprus property buying guide, filled with information to help you before, during and after the purchase process. This includes:
- An up to date overview of the Cyprus property market, including where the property hotspots are, who’s buying what and where and the type of budget required to purchase there
- A rundown of the most popular locations to buy in Cyprus, including Limassol, Paphos, Famagusta and Larnaca
- An overview of the different types of properties for sale in Cyprus, including villas and houses
- An in-depth guide on the property buying process, from starting your research all the way through to completion
- Case studies from individuals who’ve bought properties in Cyprus, their tips for buying abroad and the pitfalls to avoid
- Information on retiring in Cyprus
- Guidance on how to save money on your currency transfer when purchasing a property in Greece
- Plus, more
Our Cyprus property guide also features insights from the current and past presenters of the popular TV show, Amanda Lamb, Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin and Laura Hamilton. They’ll be on hand to share their experiences of helping aspiring house hunters just like yourselves.
To grab your free digital copy, all you need to do is fill out the form on the right-hand side of your screen!
Other useful links and resources:
Download Guide here
Thank you for downloading the Buying Guide to
We've sent you an email with a link to your guide so that you can read it anytime, or please click here to get your guide now which you can print or save to your computer.