I've been told I need a lawyer?

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I've been told I need a lawyer?

You do, you need the services of an independent lawyer just as you would when buying in the UK. Your lawyer is there to protect your interests and ensure all the legal documentation is correct.

There are other professional services you will need too such as currency transfer, perhaps a mortgage provider and we always recommend a survey.

aplaceinthesun.com has a list of Professional Services here www.aplaceinthesun.com/advice/professional-services if you’re looking for:

  • Currency
  • Mortgages
  • Lawyers
  • Insurance
  • Removals
  • Property surveying
  • Financial planning
  • Pet relocation
A Place In The Sun