Transfur is an international pet relocation company established in the mid nineties located in the United Kingdom, a short distance from Gatwick Airport.
Transfur has been relocating pets to and from the UK on behalf of their owners for a period that spans over ten years. To date we have successfully completed over 2500 pet relocations.
Our team of highly experienced pet relocation experts are dedicated to providing you with the highest levels of service so as to ensure that your pet’s move is as easy and as stress free as possible.
Our pet relocation experts are currently or have recently been pet owners and therefore they fully understand the needs of a pet and it’s owner. They appreciate just how much your pets mean to you as beloved members of your family. Transfur’s first priority is always your pet’s welfare from start to finish of the relocation process.
- Arrange flights.
- Arrange Vet Sealing at Heathrow where applicable
- Obtain UK Customs Clearance where applicable
- Arrange Supply and Delivery of travel containers appropriately sized and conforming to IATA standards ready for travel
- Provide Shipper’s Certificates
- Arrange UK Home to Airport Delivery Service if required
- Arrange boarding prior to departure if required
- Apply to DEFRA for Export Health Certificate(s) where applicable
- Apply for Import Permit(s) where applicable
- Arrange Quarantine at your chosen destination where applicable
- Provide you with the veterinary requirements for your chosen destination
- Liaise with your own veterinary practice – as and when necessary