Italy has always been seen as a charming place all over the world: in recent years, more and more people decide to buy a house in Italy for many reasons.
Top Italian Mortgage, Fidea’s brand dedicated to clients with non-Italian income and residence, has been created with the aim of providing foreign clients with the chance to buy, build or renovate in Italy, with the support of a mortgage.
FIDEA has been operating in the financial advisory and brokerage field for 20 years and has then become highly specialized in managing applications from clients living abroad and having foreign incomes.
Our long-lasting partnerships with the most important Italian credit institutes give us the possibility to elaborate an analysis of the feasibility of a mortgage application rapidly and to process the application from the IT banking systems activated in our offices.
Our team of consultants and experts speak several foreign languages and are able to assist you in every step, providing you with bureaucratic support and continuous updates on the processing of the application analysis.
Who Can Be Financed?
- Natural persons
- Employed and self-employed
- Resident all over the world
- Income currency: EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, SGD, HDK, DKK, NOK, SEK, CHF,
- Possibility to evaluate other currency
What Can Be Financed?
- Purchase of first or holiday home
- Renovation of first or holiday home
- New building
We work with a network of agents, operating all over Italy.
Our headquarter is based in the centre of Italy, close to the Adriatic Sea:
Via Circonvallazione Clementina, 4, 63839 Servigliano (FM) Marche, Italy
- Credit analysis and careful examination of loan feasibility
- Selection of offers, according to bank analysis criteria and search of the best solution
- Appropriate file startup to get the best chances of success
- Legal assistance
- Translation and interpreting service
- Stipulation assistance
- Insurance consultancy
- Access to public offices (Municipality, Court, Land Department, Real Estate Registry, Chamber of commerce) to accomplish potential procedures or to find documentation
- Bureaucratic issues management and relations with banks, surveyors, notaries and any professionals involved in the procedures
- After purchase customer care