We are recruiting!
A Place in the Sun (APITS ltd), the UK's leading overseas property media brand, is looking for an enthusiastic sales professional to join the growing team at our offices in Borough Market, London Bridge.
With over half a million visits to aplaceinthesun.com each month, we require a motivated candidate to join a small but committed team to sell digital advertising solutions to overseas real estate agents and private property sellers wishing to reach our audience.
The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a good telephone manner and excellent written English, persuasive ability, and a commitment to exceptional levels of customer service.
You will be involved in supporting clients with their chosen advertising solutions, so a level of technical experience is required, e.g. using a content management system. You should have experience of sales in some capacity, ideally online, and be able to demonstrate the right attitude to fit in with a resourceful, motivated and friendly team.
This role represents a great opportunity to work on a respected brand and interact with a varied and challenging market place, and to learn more about the business of overseas property and digital sales.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a covering email to Robin Brayne - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Marketing Executive
A Place in the Sun is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join a friendly team in their office in the heart of Borough Market, London Bridge. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known and popular media brand working on creating, planning and commissioning content to increase the online footprint of A Place in the Sun.
This is a digital content role so you must have an excellent grasp of content marketing along with digital marketing techniques such as SEO.
The Content Marketing Executive will source and manage content so needs to be able to demonstrate excellent communication and analytical skills.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the main responsibilities include:
- Sourcing, commissioning and publishing content (inc. website content, guides, video, podcasts, e-books etc.)
- Implementing the content plan
- Ensuring all published content has a consistent tone of voice
- Identifying gaps and opportunities through primary and internet based research
- SEO – on-site and offsite
- Keyword research and management
- Optimising landing pages
- Writing marketing copy for website
- General website updates and optimisation
- Analysis and auditing of content
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, PR or similar
- At least two years experience in a similar role creating and managing content
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of news writing and editing
- Proficient at editing content which adheres to SEO best practices
- Proficient at using a CMS
- Proficient at using Google Analytics and other SaaS
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Excellent communication skills and written English
- Creative flair and an analytical eye
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in ecommerce, publishing, media or events
- Experience with social media platforms
- An understanding of PPC and remarketing
- Experience and understanding of B2C and B2B marketing
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining the skills you feel you have that could benefit A Place in the Sun to Samantha Nelmes, Marketing Manager - email email@example.com